NOTE: THE ATIBAL ANTI-REFLECTIVE DEVICE (ARD) IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH MCRD II's THAT HAVE BEEN PURCHASED AFTER 9/1/16 OR MUST HAVE THREADS IN FRONT OF THE OBJECTIVE LENS.
The ATIBAL AT-MCRD II Micro Red Dot is our newest version of the MCRD. This newest version brings you the same ruggedness and durability, but offers a sleeker design. The AAA battery is now situated beneath the red dot, minimizing the overall footprint of the sight. The AT-MCRD II is constructed in one solid piece with no need for an additional mount. This sight utilizes a thumb screw to mount onto your picatinny rail. No additional tools are required to mount. The AT-MCRD II is an absolute co-witness.
The MCRD II is a small, light, and rugged reflex sight utilized for quick target acquisition. The AT-MCRD II is designed for two eyes open, which greatly improves target acquisition speed and situational awareness. It's parallax free design allows for unlimited eye relief. With the ATIBAL AT-MCRD II, the functional design allows for quick and easy battery replacement (AAA) and no need to special order batteries unexpectedly. With 18 brightness settings the dot will always be bright and will not wash out due to bright daylight surroundings.
- Auto Brightness Sensor auto adjusts brightness based on light conditions
- 18 manual brightness settings
- Parallax Free for Precision Accuracy
- Wide Field of View
- Low Power Consumption (up to 1,000 hours)
- Brightness Level Memory Function (sight will power on at the same setting it powered off at)
- 2 Hour Auto Shut Off to conserve battery life.
- Multi-coated lens to reduce glare
- Magnification - 1x
- Eye Relief - Unlimited
- Dot Size - 3 MOA
- Adjustment - 1/2 MOA
- Reticle Color - Red
- Reticle Brightness - 18 Settings
- Objective Lens Size - 20mm
- Parallax Free
- Nitrogen Filled
- Water Resistant (up to 2ft)
- Battery - 1x AAA (included Duracell)
- Length 2.91 inches
- Weight 5.6 oz
- Rail Type: Mount for Picatinny Rail