Our Billet Aluminum Handguards are manufactured right here in the USA from high grade 6061-T6 extrusion aluminum designed to offer a lightweight but superior strength integrity over other brands.
Our Billet Handguards are designed to be some of the lightest on the market while retaining durability. Featuring billet shoulders our handguard fits around your upper receiver to ensure a perfect fit and eliminate any possible rail movement. Our Billet Handguards are CNC machined from raw material directly versus being forged or cast. This provides our handguards not only with superior strength but a sleeker more precise design with every cut. Our Billet Handguards offer a unique design to reduce weight and provide superior cooling by directing heat away from the barrel. All of our handguards use a 4140 steel low profile barrel nut requiring NO timing. All handguards come with our lightweight low profile steel barrel nut and installation hardware.
- Weight: 9.85oz w/Hardware
- Machined from 6061 T6 & 4140
- No timing required.
- Flanges designed to match upper recivers.
- Easy installation.
- Easy access to clean and maintenance gas system without removing barrel nut.
Instructions for certified gunsmith.
1. Grease barrel extension and upper reciever.
2. Install barrel into upper.
3. Thread on low profile steel barrel nut and torque to 50 ft. lbs. Check Headspacing.
4. Install gas system.
5. Slide on handguard over barrel nut, tightening included screws until tight. Use mild thread lock.